The #1 Way To Live A Truly Free And Fulfilling Life

THE #1 WAY TO LIVE A TRULY FREE AND FULFILLING LIFE

December 8, 2016
© by Ronald Kern
LIVING THE DREAM
There is nothing more exciting, liberating, and fulfilling than doing what you love. Imagine fueling the fire of your passion daily, not because you have to, but because you want to.  I feel fortunate and blessed because I get to wake up every day and do what I love.  I worked extremely hard to reach this place, but if I can do it, anyone can, they just need some tools and support, which is why I created Passion In Action International.

It causes me grief when I meet people from all over the world, who absolutely despise their careers. They dread getting out of bed in the morning, trod through the day and put on an 8-10 hour act, and then come home miserable.


HAVING IT ALL
Even worse than that is when I meet people who are considered incredibly successful, but deep down, are truly unhappy. They feel trapped in their careers because of the money they make, but and they also are stressed and full of displeasure, because they lack passion.

You see, many people feel that if they only had “enough” money, “enough” stuff, they would be happy, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.  If money was the key ingredient to happiness, passion, and success, we wouldn’t be able to name literally hundreds of multi-millionaire celebrities, actors, athletes, and every other high profile person who committed suicide, either intentionally or by overdose.  If you have all the money in the world, why would you seek something better, like drugs? 

I believe it’s because they are truly not happy, not content, and not living their passion.  Money is a great thing, don’t get me wrong, but you have to be living with passion in order to enjoy and be satisfied when spending it.  Even if you have millions of dollars in your bank account, you’re never truly free until you are living and working at something you love, that is, living with passion.

Immersing yourself in your passion is the number one way to live a truly free and fulfilling life. The previous sentence is so critically important, I cannot stress it enough as it’s life changing, so please read it again.  It’s much easier to be happy when you are waking up every morning excited to go to work, even if that is down the hall to your home office.  It is a better place to be mentally and physically to sincerely love what you do everyday, and to be honest, I’d go as far as saying when you are in this amazing space, you don’t have to do it, you having a constant longing and have to do it! 

I’m aware that like me, you have bills, responsibilities, and other things that require money.  You can find and live your passion and make money at the same time, I’m just one of the thousands who are doing it the right way.

PASSION IN ACTION
This was the focus of my book, “Passion In Action – Pursue Your Passion To Create Your Success.”  I captured the stories of six incredible people, and was so blessed to meet all of them.  They all are living their passion, doing exceedingly well financially, but even more that money, they love life.  They love getting up in the morning.  They love interacting and living rather than existing.  They do this because they have found a way to live their passion and make money in the process.  Learn more about my book here.

One highlight in my book relates to the incredible Dale Brown, the former LSU Hall of Fame Basketball Coach.  If you didn’t know, he was the one that found a pretty clumsy kid who couldn’t dribble and took him under his wings, and became his mentor.  The name of the kid was Shaquille O’Neal.  If you want to learn about their relationship, click here.  A complete tangent here, but Dale Brown is one of the most humble, talented, authentic, honest, and genuine people I have ever met.  It was a complete honor to speak with him, and I don’t say that lightly.


NO THANKS, I CAN DO IT ALL BY MYSELF
There isn’t a legitimate get rich quick scheme available, nor is there a pill to magically provide you with all of your wants, wishes, and desires.  It takes work, persistence, desire, and a willingness to think differently, and be open for awesome things to take place.  One of the most important and crucial things that most people miss is this; you must also have a mentor, coach, or consultant.  This is not optional in my opinion, but rather a requirement.  I am not fond of the overused words “life coach”, so I prefer consultant or mentor, but regardless of the term you use, you need someone with real life experience to guide, support, praise, and push you along the way.  I’ll use “mentor” going forward for simplicity, but it can have many different labels.

Having a mentor conjures up many thoughts I’m sure, but I want to share my view and why it’s so important to have one.  Does Tiger Woods have a coach?  Does LeBron James have a coach?  Does Tony Robbins have a coach? The answer is no, they have 6 or more of them!  Relating to athletes, most have a conditioning coach, nutrition coach, emotional coach, and on and on.  Anyone who is truly successful has someone, or several, people behind them. 

Do you think Phil Jackson was a better basketball player than Michael Jordan?  Of course he wasn’t, but why do you think Jordan listened to him?  It’s because someone with tremendous experience can train, lead, nurture, and expand someone’s ability exponentially, doing this from the birds eye view, or in this example, an actual basketball coach. 

I recommend doing your own research and how having a coach has helped them, and look at the most famous and successful people you know, they will have one or more.  I don’t want to bother you with facts and figures, but to save you the suspense, what you will find any person, any field, any occupation, if they are content, happy, and successful it is a direct result of having a mentor.  Plain and simple, it works.  Don't doubt it or try and fight it, model what successful people do.

I am truly living my dreams.  My company, Passion In Action International, focuses on three main areas.  They are (1) Individual Development, (2) Entrepreneurs, and (3) Business / Organizations.  Sharing my decades of wisdom and experience (and many failures and how to avoid them) can greatly expedite your success.

Many have been so kind and told me after a speaking engagement that they were super inspired and really motivated.  Being honest that does make me feel good, but what people miss is what comes afterwards.  I’m sure you have, listened to famous and well-known motivational speakers, and it is very difficult not to have your heart race and your mind starts swimming with ideas, possibilities, and dreams.  I take nothing away from those types of speakers; they are incredible at what they do, but what happens after the speech when the hype, inspiration, or motivation leaves you? You go back to your normal routine and nothing changes.  This is why we are different.

I go to sleep every night knowing that I have interacted with and helped people all over the planet, in doing so, helping them get closer to their dreams.  That is so special to me and for every single person I get to work with, I cherish.  When I wake up, I know I have the blessing to do it all over again!
Ronald Kern might be considered the epitome of an entrepreneur.   He was the founder and CEO of a multimillion-dollar private investigation company, which started in the basement of his parents home and became one of the top five (5) investigation firms in the United States.  It, as were his multitude of other businesses, was sold in late 2013 allowing him to "retire" at the age of 44.  Since retirement, he started a consulting firm,  Passion In Action International.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Chapter Begins - (Published November 11, 2013)

Deadliest Mass Shooting in U.S. History - Where was God?